2010年10月7日 星期四

New project on an interior environment

After finishing the project of making an wind-up toy animation, this time I am going to start another project on an interior environment.

In this project, I am going to tell a story without using a main character, but through the camera and lighting.

I have selected a corridor in a stadium for this project. I see that there are many water drains. The atmosphere there is very mysterious, sometimes maybe quite scary.

Here I have taken some photos. Let's feel what I am going to tell by your eyes...



It's already evening when I arrived the stadium...





There are drains all around the celling.


And many doors on the two sides of the corridor.


Passwords are needed for entering some of the rooms.


I can see dirty marks everywhere.




Here is one of the doors from outside.


The other end of the corridor. Dim lights throughout the whole corridor...


It's quite different when I take a look with this kind of perspective.



Windows above the doors.



A corridor full of mystery...



I feel quite a special mood there since it was already a old place in Yuen Long.

I suppose telling a mysterious story here should have its appropriate mood and atmosphere.

沒有留言:

張貼留言