2010年9月23日 星期四

Refined toy w/ texture & shaders

This week, I worked on adding shaders and mapping textures to my wind-up toy.

To make my toy more likely to appear in the passing years, I chose some colours that always being used on old plastic toys.

It was quite common that the colours didn't match to each other perfectly. Sometimes we may think that was ugly at all.  

Let's see some of the pictures showing my shading texturing process...

Here are pictures when I was going to make a metallic shader. I adjusted things like specular colour in phong E to make it more likely to become a metallic rod.


I was choosing the colour for the wheels...


I applied the skin colour, the white cloth with a blue coat in the outside to the toy body.


Here shows the process of choosing the shoes's colour. Also the colour of the centre of the wheels are applied. It made the wheel more familiar with the old toys.


I drew the face of the toy by myself, haha!




So, here is the playblast for my animation.


沒有留言:

張貼留言