2010年9月7日 星期二

Research: Keropy Wind-up Fan

Today, I found a little wind-up fan at home. And I had played around with it.

Several photos are being shown as below.



The whole body

See the fan inside and the wind-up handle at the back

Different appearance of fans in the same series






Here is more information about the fan:



After I played and tested the fan, I found it was really inefficient actually.

The wind-up handle replaced quickly when I was just trying to replace my fingers in every turn.

But I would think it could work for quite a long time in each play.

It maintained more than enough satisfication in having fun for the users.



I would say it is quite a good design for children to play with, together with the lovely and colourful appearance.

But it doesn't suit any user who wants to cool down itself.

This would be quite an opposite to the fan's function.





In addition to this research, I have recorded a video determinating a whole play of the fan. Enjoy it! (Listen to the sound of the fan and also aware of the moving arms inside the fan)



P.S. Since I failed to open the case containing the inner part of the machine, maybe I can study the mechanism next time in another toy.

沒有留言:

張貼留言