2010年9月10日 星期五

Two more ideas...

Today, I thought of another 2 ideas about the wind-up toys.

In fact, I don't wanna make a very common one or a toy without any special or attractive features.

I don't know the two here are good or not, but just new ideas inspired.



Design 6

I was thinking about the orientation which I should put a wind-up toy at that time. This one can be positioned in many different ways and still works.

A tin toy appearance with the metal handle which makes me feel classic. Probably, tin toys maybe a good choice for me just because I prefer (okay, I like) the outlook and the mood of them. (As well as the brown wooden toys with the oldie smell! Hum...!!!)



Design 7

This would be the most complicated one among the 7 designs since it consist of many moving parts.

As you can see in the draft, the man's legs can move, the wheels can move, and his left hand can move.



It would be nice if some of the peas (or pop corn) in the pan can jump too!










Besides the designs, I have also explored in the types of handles.

New types to be recorded in the future.  




Still looking for more designs...

P.S. Not forgetting to remind everyone (including myself), some of the wind-up toys are designed to have sound and sometimes light or flash. Please be reminded and I will try to show every detail on the toys. Thanks.

沒有留言:

張貼留言