2010年9月9日 星期四

Research: Other wind-up toys from a market

Today, I went to Shum Shui Po to look for some wind-up toys.


Luckily, I found some toys with different moving parts in the toy shops.





 

This is a skull with a moving mandible

The structure inside is very simple



This one is a little girl riding on a bike with a ... horrible face i would say


The only moving part beside the handle is just her left leg


...and her head can turn around for 360 degrees too ... LOL



A little chic


You can see the gears inside and therefore understand the mechanism




And the last one is a Domo wind-up toy


It walks by legs but sometimes being too hurry and then slips down =\




Toys in my research have different mechanism for each one.


Maybe I would try to fix them all out in the next stage.






Now it's time for my own design!

沒有留言:

張貼留言